- 1st Degree Black Belt Shotokan/American Karate,
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Chukido Kwan,
- Japanese Jiu-Jitsu specialist
- WKC National and 2 time World Championship qualifier. (2x)
- Masters Degree- Medical College of Ohio- PM&R in Pain Management.
- Bachelors Degree- University of Toledo- Exercise physiology.
Sensei Nathan started his martial arts journey with karate when he was only 8 years old. As Sense Nathan grew up his other interests led him to competing in the 1990 National championship in swimming (breaststroke). After Nathan’s stent as a competitive swimmer, he resumed his martial arts journey studying both Karate and Judo in college.
In 2011 was searching for a deeper connection with his daughter Natalie. They came up with an idea doing something that we both would enjoy. On the way home he saw a sign for Karate at the AMA dojo. He then asked his daughter Natalie if she would like to do that together. It started off just 2 days a week then they really got into it and started going 5 to 6 days a week. Then they started doing competitions and it just became a part of life. At the dojo he enjoys teaching classes and getting everybody involved.